- Issue: The client was funding personal computers that were out-of-date, had security risks, and providing significant support issues which was frustrating the work force.
- Result: Client transform to a strategy eliminating outdated equipment, security risks, and provided higher end-user satisfaction.
- Issue: The client no longer had access to significant amounts of capital to invest into technology and the assets had fallen out of date due to funding being utilized for other projects.
- Result: Elimination of a capital investment and transformation to pay-for-use model allowing replacement of outdated technology with current operating expense funds
Many clients have a need to quickly gain a better understanding of their end-user services environment. The reasons for this are many, but may include:
- Desire of leadership to gain understanding of overall end-user processes and enterprise viewpoint
- Reorganization, mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures
- Need to define opportunity for consolidation or optimization of IT
- Financial justification
When conducting an End-user Review, Excipio applies its proven EAMM® process, and methodology which includes:
- True current state assessment,
- Comparative benchmark analysis
- Future state strategies
- Transformation plans
- On-going quality assurance
- Thorough understanding of their end-user environment’s true technical, business, and financial current state
- Identification of potential options for short and long term cost savings
- Strategy which meets all client requirements
- A comprehensive, unbiased, strategic roadmap to implement changes