- Issue: The client no longer had access to significant amounts of capital to invest into technology
- Result: Elimination of capital investments with transformation to an operating expense model
- Issue: The client had multiple data centers which created security risks and required extensive, ongoing operational investment
- Result: Consolidation data centers into a centralized data center strategy, including production, disaster recovery and overall support services saving $46.1M over five years.
- Issue: The clients assets had fallen out of date due to funding being utilized for other projects.
- Result: Transformation to pay-for-use model allowing replacement of 3,000 outdated PCs eliminating security issues, the clients current model was limited to a refresh of 1,000 PCs and did not address security.
Example Enterprise Operations Review Client Study
Many clients have a need to quickly gain a better understanding of their IT operations. The reasons for this are many, but may include:
- Desire of leadership to gain understanding of overall IT processes and enterprise viewpoint
- Reorganization, mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures
- Need to define opportunity for consolidation or optimization of IT
- Financial justification
When conducting an Enterprise Operations Review, Excipio applies its proven EAMM® process, and methodology which includes:
- True current state assessment,
- Comparative benchmark analysis
- Future state strategies
- Transformation plans
- On-going quality assurance
- Thorough understanding of their IT environment’s true technical, business, and financial current state
- Identification of potential options for short and long term cost savings
- Strategy which meets all of the client’s requirements
- A comprehensive, unbiased, strategic roadmap to implement changes
For more details into the success of our clients please contact:
Excipio Consulting LLC