Data center operators should know the differences between–and similarities among–plans addressing emergency management, continuing operations, business continuance, and disaster recovery. This event illustrates necessary steps to a successful planning process, and addresses how to best prioritize the recovery of an organization’s services. Attendees will understand the including facilities, IT, financial and resources required to recover from a critical incident.
Data Center World: Data Center Decisions: Disaster Recovery
Join Excipio at data center world for a thought-leading breakfast-and-learn around disaster recovery and how to determine if your organization is prepared for an outage.
- Identify differences between emergency management, business continuance, and a disaster recovery plan
- Define the roadmap to creating a successful recovery plan
- Learn how to prioritize the recovery of services
- Understand what is required to recover those services including facilities, IT, financial and human resources
- Be confidently prepared in the event of a disaster
Date: March 22, 2019
Start Time: 9:10 AM End Time: 10:10 AM
Address: Phoenix Convention Center